exal studios Sudoku
- Sudoku rules : Put the orange numbers inside the grid by drag and drop so that there are never two identical symbols on a same row , column or block.
- A block is made of nine squares separated by red dashed lines from other blocks.
- You can fill the grid with Hypothesis. When you find a symbol all the hypothesis that are no longer necessary are erased.
- A weak spot inside the grid is a square where only one possible symbol can be put.
- The weak spot button will show you a weak by two way. The first one is the classical only one solution because all the other numbers are already in place. The second one is the weak spot by sweeping this way is a powerful way to solve Sudoku grid.
- To valid an hypothesis simply click on the little blue number !
- The blue numbers on the interface are how many symbols are already in place.
This video shows how to play the exal-studios Sudoku and what is a weak spot by sweeping. Click here to watch it.
exal-studios Battleship Puzzle
- Battleship puzzle is a game of deduction and logic.
- In the Battleship puzzle you have to guess the position of a hidden fleet.
- The number on the right and on the bottom show you how many ship's segments are available in that row or column.
- There are : 1 battleship, 2 cruisers, 3 destroyers and 4 submarines in the grid.
- Ships are positionned either horizontaly or verticaly. No ship can touch one another, meaning that there is at least one square of water between two ships.
Tips : Click on the icon "water" then click on the grid to fill a square of water. The tool remain selected so that you can click repeatedly.
Please note: this web site and all the games are made by one single person. This is not a compilation of flash games. All the games are exclusives to this web site and can't be found anywhere else.